We are looking for an experienced Live In Carer. Immediate start is available.
You will be joining a compassionate and dedicated team to build a successful and rewarding future in care. You’ll be joining a market leading health and social care provider who believes in making your career count and rewarding your efforts.
The role of a Live in Carer…
Live in Carers make an incredible difference to the client’s lives. From helping clients wash and dress themselves, preparing meals and administering important medication, you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the client’s life. You might even find yourself taking your client out shopping or to see their friends!
A little bit about what’s on offer…
- Competitive pay rate
- Double time on Bank holidays
- Fully paid training
- Ongoing personal development
- Regular staff social events
- Huge opportunity for career progression
- Support from office/on call 24/7
The Important Bits…
To be a Live in Carer, you need a UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle because you may be required to take clients out to important appointments or even social outings. Previous Live in Care experience would be highly beneficial, and a flexible working approach is a must. You will also need to take a DBS check.
- Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the patient
- Preparing meals and feeding patients
- Responding to emergency situations
- Prompting and administering medication
- Accompanying and transporting patients to appointments and/or social events
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.